[S9/J3/X7] Cheetah GTX

Iniciado por Kizune, 08 de Junio de 2012, 09:25:30 AM

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

Kizune

REW and FF are switched? In music mode or in radio mode or both?
About the g-sensor, it works fine on the S9 as can be seen in the video WAI posted: http://youtu.be/oh29O53_8gg

Durreau

Cita de: Kizune en 18 de Junio de 2012, 04:34:23 AM
REW and FF are switched? In music mode or in radio mode or both?
About the g-sensor, it works fine on the S9 as can be seen in the video WAI posted: http://youtu.be/oh29O53_8gg

no, the REW/FF buttons are switched in the main screen, and only when is on. When the screen turns off works normally...

solo sucede con cheetah XT/GTX, con los demás UCI´s que tengo instalados no ocurre...
Reproductor: iPod Classic 5G 60GB, con carcasa restaurada de una belleza de 80gb que no encendía XD.
Ex-Reproductores: Cowon S9 32 GB Titanium -robado-, Sandisk SansaPlus Rojo 4 GB - encontrao por allí de buena suerte, ahora de mi madre - Ipod Touch 4G 64gb -  también robado -
Audífonos: KZ ZSN Pro In-Ear
Daft Punk Fan

"Un accidente es sólo una expresión de la voluntad del Universo..."

Kizune

No, you don't understand. ;)
I mean, are the buttons switched when the player is in music mode (= music is playing in the mainmenu or you can press the play button to start music playback in the mainmenu) or does that only happen when it is in radio mode (= radio is playing while you're in the mainmenu)? Or doesn't that matter?

Durreau

Ah ok, yes, the buttons are switched in music mode... But only with the screen is on... When the screen is off works normal

Enviado desde mi Racer usando Tapatalk 2
Reproductor: iPod Classic 5G 60GB, con carcasa restaurada de una belleza de 80gb que no encendía XD.
Ex-Reproductores: Cowon S9 32 GB Titanium -robado-, Sandisk SansaPlus Rojo 4 GB - encontrao por allí de buena suerte, ahora de mi madre - Ipod Touch 4G 64gb -  también robado -
Daft Punk Fan

Kizune

That's strange, though, because WAI (as I mentioned, he has an S9, too) didn't report such a problem. Maybe downloading the latest version helps?

---

@all: Cheetah XT has been replaced by Cheetah GTX: http://iaudiophile.net/forums/showthread.php?t=40910

Durreau

borré TODO lo que había en la carpeta "FLash UI" y solo coloqué la ultima build del Cheetah GTX, el FF/REW bug se ha ido para siempre, pero después de cambiar mainmenus y darle al botón de Shutdown , el S9 se congela y me toca darle al botón Reset trasero :( tal vez en el momento en que escriba esto tal vez lo hayas solucionado...

Saludos!!!
Daft Punk Fan

Kizune

That was a known problem of all builds older than the latest one, but I can proudly tell you that the latest build fixes this bug (which was hell of a task to fix).  :banana:

Durreau

Cita de: Kizune en 22 de Junio de 2012, 06:06:02 PM
That was a known problem of all builds older than today's one, but I can proudly tell you that today's build fixes this bug (which was hell of a task to fix).  :banana:

Ya me lo imagino ;D

Enviado desde mi Racer usando Tapatalk 2
Daft Punk Fan