Samsung YP-R0 Hacked Firmware

Iniciado por lebellium, 21 de Julio de 2011, 09:34:11 AM

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

lebellium

Hello guys,
Some of you probably know me, I'm lebellium, Samsung Moderator on Anythingbutipod and Generationmp3!
I'm sorry but I don't speak Spanish so hopefully you understand English.

The Italian developer Lorenz092 and I successfully hacked the R0 stock firmware. We are able to change the system sounds (power on and off), the pictures the interface is made of, the bootscreen, the default font and the translation of the interface.
You can see some demontration pictures here: http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64236

Our first project is to release a new firmware based on fw 1.25 with a new improved translation in several languages, including Italian, French, German, Chinese, Russian and Spanish.

If you want to improve the translation of the interface in Spanish, feel free to edit the [08]Spanish.txt file and to send it to me.
Download R0 languages files

Some "rules":
-Don't change the encoding format. Please let the default UNICODE (utf-16, LE (little endian) otherwise the language file will make the R0 crash.
-You'll see many useless strings that have nothing to do with the R0. Actually the language file is common to several Samsung DAPs including R1, M1 etc... Don't delete these strings, let them in peace. To know what strings deal with the R0 and that you can change, check the translation on the R0 and then search the string in the txt file (ctrl + F in Windows notepad)
-It seems there is no character limitation but bear in mind the R0 can only display a certain number of characters on the display without horizontal scrolling. Scrolling is not very practical so please avoid too long translations
-Only send back the edited file in your language (not the whole pack with all languages) in a Zip or Rar archive (we noticed some FTP change the encoding format of txt files....)

Very important: I just want ONE edited Spanish file so if you are several users interested in improving the translation, please work together on the same file. It's not a competition ;)

Cyborg

Restarting...

fray_luis

Welcome.

I check the translation and seems fine.

Thanks anyway.

lebellium

Cita de: fray_luis en 22 de Julio de 2011, 04:50:39 AM
Welcome.

I check the translation and seems fine.

Thanks anyway.
Hi, thanks for checking but although I don't speak Spanish, I'm sure the translation is not fine, or at least there are too many abbreviations
For example, there is no reason for "My Infos" to be translated by "Mi inf." There is the place on the display to write the entire word (información?)
Ajuste predet.
Anadir a lista repr.
Opcion de reprod.
Tiemp de apag. de pantalla
Reinic. Mi diseno
Mem. autom.
etc
etc

idioma(language) there should be a space between the 2 words

klakring

I'll check it too. Also there're some minor spelling mistakes.

Greets
Repros: Sansa Clip+ RB / Fuze v2 LOD RB, Samsung R0
IEMs: Brainwavz M2, F.A. Eterna Rev.1, Audéo PFE 112
Amps: FiiO E5, SoundMagic A10
Otros: FiiO S5K / N3

fray_luis

klakring

Cita de: fray_luis en 22 de Julio de 2011, 06:08:43 AM
I will check again.

Fíjate que hay algunas pequeñas faltas ortográficas (como la que cita) y por lo visto tampoco hacen falta tantas abreviaciones.

Si quieres podemos corregirlo o modificar lo que veamos incorrecto y luego revisar nuestras propias revisiones  ;-)

fray_luis

OK, de momento casi he eliminado todas las abreviaciones. Envíame tu mail en un privado y en un rato te envio el archivo modificado para que le des un repaso.

fray_luis

klakring

Cita de: fray_luis en 22 de Julio de 2011, 07:13:07 AM
Ya te he enviado el txt.

:perfect:

He estado prácticamente todo el finde afuera. Espero poder revisarlo hoy con tranquilidad.

lebellium

klakring

Here you go. If you find any mistake please let us know.

ampherio

Aprovecho el hilo para deciros que si alguno quereis ponerlo en uso en redcoon este modelo (creo que es este YP-R0 o YP-RO como dice redcoon) esta muy economico:

http://www.redcoon.es/index.php/cmd/shop/a/ProductDetail/pid/B304377/cid/18017/Samsung_YP_ROJ_AB_EDC/

Yo creo que son productos ya abiertos ya que yo me compre un samsung YP-U6 bastante barato tambien y la caja estaba un poco rota por dentro por lo que tuvo que ser abierto anteriormente ya que de fabrica no se rompe la caja, aunque tengo que decir a su favor que parece nuevo y no he tenido ningún problema. (es mi opinión tal vez me toco a mi y no no pasa siempre)

lebellium

Cita de: klakring en 26 de Julio de 2011, 05:03:32 AM
Here you go. If you find any mistake please let us know.
Hello,
It doesn't work. Uploading a txt file on a forum or a FTP may change the encoding format.

Here is what I see:
1 Archivo
਍㄀ 䌀愀渀挀椀渀ഀഀ
10 min
਍㄀  猀攀最ഀഀ
180°
਍㌀䐀ഀഀ
3D y GRAVES
਍䌀漀渀昀椀最甀爀愀挀椀渀 搀攀 唀猀甀愀爀椀漀 ㌀䐀ഀഀ
Abu Dhabi
਍䄀挀挀椀渀ഀഀ
Añadir
਍䄀愀搀椀爀 䴀愀爀挀愀搀漀爀ഀഀ
Añadir a Alarma
਍䄀最爀攀最愀爀 愀 䘀愀瘀漀爀椀琀漀猀ഀഀ
Añadir a Lista de Reproducción
਍䄀愀搀椀爀 愀 倀爀攀猀攀氀攀挀挀椀渀ഀഀ
Añadir a Lista de Compra
਍䄀愀搀椀爀 愀氀 倀爀漀琀攀挀琀漀爀 搀攀 倀愀渀琀愀氀氀愀ഀഀ
¿Añadir?
਍䐀椀爀攀挀挀椀渀ഀഀ
Agenda
਍䐀椀爀攀挀挀椀渀㨀ഀഀ
Africanos
਍吀爀愀猀 㔀 洀椀渀甀琀漀猀ഀഀ
Alarma
਍刀攀瀀攀琀椀爀 攀渀 㔀 洀椀渀ഀഀ
Lista de alarmas llena
਍䄀氀愀爀洀愀 䐀攀猀愀挀琀椀瘀愀搀愀ഀഀ
Configuración de la Alarma
਍䄀氀愀爀洀愀 匀漀渀椀搀漀 ㄀ഀഀ
Portada del Álbum
਍䤀渀昀漀爀洀愀挀椀渀 搀攀氀 섀氀戀甀洀ഀഀ
Álbum
਍吀漀搀漀ഀഀ

Please add the text file to a RAR or ZIP archive then upload it as attachment ;)
And make sure you did not change the encoding format. Let the default UNICODE

klakring

Try this one into a rar file.

Cita de: ampherio en 26 de Julio de 2011, 06:03:24 AM
Aprovecho el hilo para deciros que si alguno quereis ponerlo en uso en redcoon este modelo (creo que es este YP-R0 o YP-RO como dice redcoon) esta muy economico:

http://www.redcoon.es/index.php/cmd/shop/a/ProductDetail/pid/B304377/cid/18017/Samsung_YP_ROJ_AB_EDC/

Yo creo que son productos ya abiertos ya que yo me compre un samsung YP-U6 bastante barato tambien y la caja estaba un poco rota por dentro por lo que tuvo que ser abierto anteriormente ya que de fabrica no se rompe la caja, aunque tengo que decir a su favor que parece nuevo y no he tenido ningún problema. (es mi opinión tal vez me toco a mi y no no pasa siempre)

Muy buen precio si está nuevo o como nuevo!!